Compass Wellbeing have partnered with SilverCloud Health to enable a new way to access support.
What is SilverCloud?
It is an online secure and supported flexible programme designed to help you to learn techniques to overcome low mood, stress and anxiety.
The programmes are based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - an effective way of learning about thoughts, feelings and behaviours and how they influence each other.
What are the Benefits of Online Therapy?
- Accessible: All you need is a computer, tablet or smart phone and it can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible: No fixed or rigid appointments allowing you to set your own pace.
- Easy to use: Interactive tools make our experience interesting and motivational.
- Supported: A practitioner will be able to view your progress, answer any questions you may have and guide you through the programme.
- Evidence Based: SilverCloud has been clinically tested and has demonstrated high improvement rates for low mood, anxiety and stress.
What does it involve?
You will have access to a range of treatment modules through the SilverCloud programme and will be supported throughout by one of our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWP).
The programmes are a mix of information, questions, videos and journals which can be tailored to your own needs.
How does it work?
- Each programme consists of 7-8 modules; you will complete these at your own time.
- We advise you to complete one module per week which takes around 40 minutes.
- You will have a PWP from Compass Wellbeing who will review your progress and offer guidance.
- You are encouraged to share content such as goals and activities with your PWP.
- Your PWP will complete 6 online reviews which will be scheduled fortnightly. After this you can continue using the programme for free for up to a year.
- You will be able to securely message your PWP who can read messages at your scheduled review; replies to any messages will not be instant.
Ultimately, you are in control to use the content of the programme in the way that you feel is best.
How do I access Silvercloud?
Click on the 'refer yourself' page and complete the self-referral form, indicating your preference for online therapy. We will then contact you to discuss suitability.