We provide help for emotional difficulties or mental health problems, such as anxiety, stress and depression for the local community.
You will need to be at least 18 years old and registered with a GP in Tower Hamlets for us to be able to help you.
If you would like to be referred to our services, you must fill out the secure referral form on this website. The referral form should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Please fill in as much information as you can, as this will enable us to process your request quickly.
Click this button to complete a self referral form
What happens when you refer yourself to us?
- Once we receive a referral, we consider the information you have provided and whether we want to get further information from your GP, and a member of our team will call you within 3-5 working days to arrange a time to find out more information from you.
- If it looks like our service may be a good fit for you we will arrange a telephone assessment, this will last about half an hour.
- The assessment includes a series of standard questions, where we try to find out about the difficulties you are having and what help you are looking for. Don’t worry if you know what you are looking for, we will be thinking about this with you.
- Afterwards, we discuss your wishes and needs within our service to further decide on what and who might be best able to help. While this is likely to be our team, we also will consider other services too.
- Then we will call you to discuss our recommendation and to check that this fits for you.
During this process we will share information with your GP or other relevant health professionals to help gain a fuller picture of your difficulties and to manage any concerns we may have about risk or safety. This is usual practice within NHS and health care.
So, if you think that we might be able to help and you are registered with a GP in Tower Hamlets, why not book in to see your GP, or click on the link below where you will be directed to a secure form.
If you have any questions or require any help with completing this form, please call 0207 791 3660/3661. The phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
**By clicking on the link below you will be leaving our site and directed to enter your details on a secure system. Please do not use this if you require emergency assistance**
Referral via your GP
Alternatively, you can go along to your GP and explain the difficulties that you are having. Have a think with them about whether a referral to us might be beneficial. (It may be that there is a another, more appropriate service for you to get some help.) Your GP will then be able to refer you directly to us and if required share some information with us to help us get a better idea of your relevant difficulties and background